Terms and Conditions
Ticket2Final Ltd. of the Island of Man ("Ticket2Final" or "we", "us", "our" and the like) is the owner and operator of www.ticket2final.com website (the "Site"), which is intended to allow sport fans to buy options to purchase tickets to major sporting events ("Reservation").
While the main feature of the Site is the Reservation service indicated above and in the Ticket2Final Purchase Terms, Ticket2Final may also sale on the Site tickets (without the necessity to purchase any Reservation).
We reserve our right to change the Terms from time to time. Any major or significant changes will be notified by either posting a notice on the Site or by sending a notification to the e-mail address specified in your registration form.
Please check this page of the Site periodically.
If you violate these Terms, Ticket2Final may terminate your use of the Site, bar you from future use of the Site, cancel your Reservation and/or ticket order and/or take appropriate legal action against you.
Purchase of Reservations and Tickets
The purchase of tickets and Reservations shall be subject to the Terms and in particular the Ticket2Final Purchase Terms.
Age of Consent
In order to register as a member and/or use the Site, you should be 18 years of age or older.
Ticket2Final reserves the right to forthwith suspend or terminate your membership and/or use of the Site should we suspect or discover that your above presentation, or any part of it, was false.
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of the Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not use the Site for any purpose other than to review events and promotional information, or to purchase tickets or Reservations or merchandise for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Ticket2Final to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the Site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Ticket2Final to do so.
We post a legal notice and various credits on pages of the Site, which may not be removed.
User Name and Password
Concurrently with your registration, you should select your unique combination of a user name and a password.
Please memorize your user name and password, which will allow you to log-on in the future.
You shall have the sole responsibility for keeping the confidentiality of your user name and password. Ticket2Final has no means to check the identity of people logging-on using your user name and password.
In order to secure your confidentiality, Ticket2Final strongly recommend that you change your password frequently.
In any event of a suspicion that other people log-on using your user name and password, we recommend that you change your password immediately and notify Ticket2Final soon thereafter.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in connection with the Site, including, without limitation, the copyrights, patents and trademarks, shall at all times be vested solely in Ticket2Final or its licensors and you acknowledge Ticket2Final’s or its licensors’, as the case may be, exclusive right, title and interest in any and all such intellectual property rights pertaining to the Site.
You agree not to do, or cause to be done, any acts or things contesting or in any way impairing or tending to impair any portion of our right, title and interest in and to said intellectual property rights.
Without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, Ticket2Final logos, including "Ticket2Final" found on the Site are registered trademarks of Ticket2Final. Ticket2Final`s trademarks may be used publicly only with the express prior written permission of Ticket2Final.
Ownership of Materials
Without derogating from the aforesaid, all materials on the Site are copyrighted and are protected under treaty provisions and world-wide copyright laws. Ticket2Final's materials may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without Ticket2Final's written permission and you agree not to record, copy, edit, reproduce, generate, publish, or otherwise communicate any content which is included in the Site. Ticket2Final does not grant any express or implied right to you under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information.
Ticket2Finel will terminate the privileges of any user who uses the Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without the prior written consent of Ticket2Final and will be entitled at its sole discretion, to terminate a user's rights to use or access the Site if it believes that an alleged infringement has occurred.
Links and Search Results
The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Ticket2Final has no control over these sites or the content within them. Ticket2Final cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in these sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Ticket2Final does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Ticket2Final for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us at INFO@TICKET2FINAL.COM and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
The following is a partial list of the kind of content which is illegal or prohibited on the Site. It includes content that:
• is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; could be harmful to minors;
• harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
• promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
• promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person`s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
• provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
• provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone`s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
• Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Ticket2Final’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes or that otherwise advertise or promote any products and/or services;
• Otherwise promotes any fraudulent or illegal activities
Although Ticket2Final cannot monitor the conduct of its users off the Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.
No Commercial Use
No area of the Site may be used by our visitors for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of tickets or Reservations, merchandise or services of any kind.
You must obtain our prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication.
Without limiting the foregoing we may investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who breaches this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring anyone breaching this provision from use of the Site.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other purpose without our prior express written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from the Site without the prior express written permission of Ticket2Final.
Unauthorized Use of the Site
Without derogating from the aforesaid, illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorized ticket or Reservations sales, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, or unauthorized use of any robot, spider or other automated device on the Site, may be investigated and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
Violation of the Terms
Disclaimer and Limitation on Liability
TICKET2FINAL DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, NOR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH OR LINK ON IT.
TICKET2FINAL CANNOT ENSURE THAT FILES YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
THE SITE AND ALL PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND OTHER MATERIALS (IF ANY) PROVIDED BY TICKET2FINAL ARE FURNISHED BY US ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, TICKET2FINAL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES OF OR AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH QUIET ENJOYMENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, FREEDOM OF VIRUSES AND OTHER MALICIOUS OR HARMFUL PROGRAMS OR FILES, QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, SUITABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COMPLETENESS, UNINTERRUPTED PERFORMANCE, RELIABILITY, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, INTEGRATION, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS.
TICKET2FINAL MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF ANY SPECIFIC RESULT FROM USE OF THIS SITE OR USE OF THE TICKET2FINAL SERVICE.
TICKET2FINAL DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USERS, TICKET2FINAL USERS, ADVERTISERS AND/OR SPONSORS ON THE SITE, IN CONNECTION WITH THE TICKET2FINAL SERVICE OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE TICKET2FINAL SERVICE. TICKET2FINAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACTIONS OR FAILURE TO ACT OF ANY VENUE, PERFORMER, PROMOTER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH OR REFERENCED ON THE SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU MAY REPORT THE MISCONDUCT OF USERS AND/OR THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS, SERVICE AND/OR PRODUCT PROVIDERS REFERENCED ON OR INCLUDED IN THE SITE TO TICKET2FINAL AT INFO@TICKET2FINAL.COM. TICKET2FINAL MAY INVESTIGATE THE CLAIM AND TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, TICKET2FINAL SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR ANY DATA STORED IN IT, RESULTING IN THE FULL OR PARTIAL ERASURE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON; AND ALL WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT TICKET2FINAL HAS BEEN ADVISED ON THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE ABOVE, IT IS SPECIFICALLY RECORDED THAT TICKET2FINAL`S TOTAL AND AGGREGATE LIABILITY TOWARDS ANY SITE USER INCLUDING IN CONNECTION TO ANY FAILURE (FOR ANY REASON) TO SUPPLY SAID USER WITH TICKETS (UNDER ANY CONFIRMED TICKET ORDER AND/OR UNDER ANY CONFIRMED RESERVATION) SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT SAID USER ACTUALLY PAID TICKET2FINAL FOR SAID TICKETS OR RESERVATIONS (AS THE CASE MAY BE) PLUS AN ADDITIONAL LUMP SUM OF EURO 100 (FOR ALL UNDELIVERED TICKETS).
You agree to indemnify and hold Ticket2Final, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney`s fees, arising out of or in connection with any user content, any third party applications, software or content you post or share on or through the Site, your use of the Site, your conduct in connection with the Site or with other users of the Site, or any violation of these Terms or Use or of any law or the rights of any third party.
Governing Law and Settlement of Disputes
Ticket2Final Purchase Terms
These Ticket2Final Purchase Terms are subject to the Terms.
Each ticket and/or Reservation that you purchase is subject in particular to these Ticket2Final Purchase Terms.
Ticket2Final is an authorized tickets reservations body, selling tickets and Reservation on behalf of the venue or promoters that produces the event for which you buy a ticket ("Event Partner"). If you purchase a ticket or Reservation via the Site, you will be purchasing the ticket from Ticket2Final or the Event Provider. Tickets obtained from other sources may be counterfeit and void.
Currency, Pricing and Payment
The currency of payment for each ticket and each Reservation is as indicated in the Site.
Ticket2Final does not set the ticket`s face value prices or determine seating locations. In any event, Ticket2Final will not be liable in case an Event Provider or another distributor will sell tickets which are arguably of higher desirability than those sold in the Site.
As a general rule Ticket2Final accepts payment via credit card companies listed in the Site.
One of the main features of the Site is a service allowing Site users to purchase a Reservation, which is basically an option to purchase ticket/s to a sporting event ("Reservation Service"). The option/Reservation may be exercised by a user who purchased the Reservation in case that the user`s team indeed qualified the relevant sporting event. The following terms will apply to the Reservation Service:
1. The Site will contain reference to sporting events, usually games at various tournament stages (e.g. eighth final, quarter final, semi final and finals), which participate in the Reservation Service ("Sporting Event").
2. During the Reservation process the user will be required to designate the team he/she is a fan of ("Designated Team"). Such designation is mandatory.
3. The purchase price of the Reservation will be indicated in the Site ("Reservation Price"). The Reservation Price is influenced, inter alia, from the identity of the Sporting Event at hand, the identity of the Designated Team and the date of purchase of the Reservation (e.g. before or after the relevant sporting tournament commenced etc).
4. In the event that the Designated Team will indeed qualify the Sporting Event the user will be entitled to exercise the Reservation and purchase ticket/s (as indicated in the confirmed Reservation) at face value (i.e. at the price indicated on the ticket by the Event Partner) or at another price if specified on the Site, during the Reservation process ("Exercise Price"). The Exercise Price may contain an administration/processing fee component and shipping costs. The Reservation Price shall NOT be deducted from the Exercise Price.
5. A user who purchased a Reservation is not obliged to exercise the purchased Reservation even if his/her Designated Team has qualified the relevant Sporting Event.
In the event that the Designated Team will not qualify the Sporting Event the Reservation will be void and the user will not be entitled to purchase a ticket for the Sporting Event.
6. Unless specifically indicated otherwise a Reservation can not be cancelled and accordingly the Reservation Price is not refundable (including under circumstances whereby the Designated Team did not qualify the Sporting Event or whereby the user decided not to exercise the Reservation as outlined in section 5 above).
7. In case that Ticket2Final can not provide a ticket reserved under a confirmed Reservation, save under circumstances beyond the control of Ticket2Final (including, inter alia, any postponement or cancellation of the relevant Sporting Event), Ticket2Final will reimburse the user for the Reservation Price (actually paid by the user) plus an additional lump sum amount of Euro 100 (for all undelivered tickets). SUCH REIMBURSEMENT WILL CONSTITUTE THE SOLE AND ONLY REMEDY AVAILABLE TO A USER IN CONNECTION TO SUCH FAILURE AND NO ADDITIONAL DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES WILL BE AWARDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
Direct Ticket Purchase
While the main feature of the Site is the Reservation Service indicated above Ticket2Final may also sale on the Site tickets (without the necessity to purchase any Reservation). The price for such tickets will be indicated in the Site (and may contain an administration/processing fee component and shipping costs). Ticket2Final reserves the right to cancel any Reservation and any ticket (and/or any Reservation or ticket order) the price of which was incorrect due to an error in the Site.
When purchasing Reservations or tickets a user may be limited to a maximum number of Reservations and/or tickets per each Sporting Event. Said limitation shall be specified during the reservation process.
Order Confirmation and Tickets Delivery
Subject to the above, only confirmed Reservations and confirmed tickets` orders will be honored. A confirmation will be supplied to a user in the form of an email or confirmation letter. In the event that a user does not receive a confirmation following completion of the reservation process he/she should contact the Site. Ticket2Final reserves the right to cancel any Reservation and any ticket (and/or any Reservation or ticket order) the price of which was not fully paid to Ticket2Final.
Delivery methods of tickets shall be as indicated during the Reservation process.
Subject to the terms of section 7 of the "Reservation" chapter above, Ticket2Final shall not provide a refund (or any other remedy) to any user who placed a reservation (to purchase Reservation/s or ticket/s) in the Site including in cases of damaged, lost or stolen tickets or in cases of postponed or cancelled Sporting Events for any reason whatsoever including events of non appearance of the competing team, events of force majeure etc.
Users are prohibited from seeking a refund/chargeback not only from Ticket2Final but also from their credit card companies. In such cases users should contact the relevant Event Partner regarding refund or exchange procedures promulgated by the Event Partner.
Event Partners and Event Organizers Related Rules and Procedures
Admission and attending Sporting Events may be subject to rules and procedures of Event Partners and/or other event organizers. For example, admission may be subject to searches; specific goods may be banned; rules of conduct may apply etc. Users must adhere to such rules and procedures.
Limitation of Liability